Best Compound Bows Under $500: But which is the best compound bow? Compound bow reviews should reveal the top compound bows, the fastest, the most versatile, the lightest and the best compound bow for the money.
1. Bowtech® Diamond Razor’s Edge Realtree® Hardwood HD Camo: Although some would consider this a beginners bow, it packs a punch. It is available in right or left hand configuration, it is accurate, fast and most importantly affordable. It has a fully adjustable draw length from 19 to 29 inches. Price range from $329.00
2. Bear Archery Omni Pro Compound Bow: Another top seller by Fred Bear. This omni pro bow consists of a machine speed, precision one cam system. It has a 28 to 30 inch draw length and a 60 to 70 pound draw weight which will propel your arrow up to 300 feet per second (fps). One of the most desired characteristics of this top 10 best compound bow is how light it is… almost less than four pounds. price range from $357.89
3. Martin Archery® Threshold Adventure Series: This item is part of the Martin Archery threshold adventure series and is one of the more affordable ones on our list. Don’t let the low price fool you… This item delivers incredible accuracy and propels your arrow up to 305 feet per second. This one has a smooth draw, a 70 pound draw weight and weighs in at a sturdy four pounds. Price range from 219.97
4. Bear Archery Strike Ready Compound Bow: This is one smooth shooting, total system machine. This item has only one purpose in mind… helping you to consistently hit your target, each and every time. This is one of the lightest entry’s on our list coming in under four pounds. This one brings a draw length range of 26 to 30 inches with an 80% let off and a peak draw weight of 50… 60… or 70 pounds (your choice). Price range from $499.99
5. Genesis 10926 Genesis Original: Although this is a best seller (which is why it made our list) it is designed and marketed to be the one that makes the “prefect introduction in the the sport of archery”. It is for this reason that this versatile and functional beauty is always a top seller. Value priced starting around $148.90 puts this bow in the affordable range for almost all archery enthusiasts and should rank high on anyone’s best compound bow for beginners list.